Monday, November 16, 2009

Dashboard Jesus


I need constant reminders of Jesus in my daily life: a worship song, a scripture, an encouraging word from a friend. This weekend I placed a Dashboard Jesus just beside my steering wheel. After all, I figured what could be better than having his presence in my car, you know while I'm driving down the road singing praise songs. Or, better yet, to remind me not to cuss out the person who just cut me off on the 72 bypass. My dashboard Jesus rides along me with his hands in the air, waving em like He just doesn't care! WWJD... Yep, this may be what I need on a daily basis: a small, but lifelike cheesy reminder that my savior is always with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got my own Dashboard Jesus - given to me by a very good friend this Christmas......it's exactly the same as yours !