Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates for my 101

Here are a few things that I am slugging away at and others that have changed due to circumstances beyond my control.
  1. #5. Get over my fear of failure and try new things. For me, I shot a handgun yesterday for the first time in my life. I was extremely nervous and afraid in the minutes before I pulled the trigger but I had a great coach standing behind me!
  2. #35. I am no longer seeing color. Greenwood is a great place to experience diversity and I thank God for this. We are all broken people, people in need of redemption and freedom.
  3. #43. I want to give away my books, read them and pass them on to a friend or public library.
  4. #44. I have purchased some organic cosmetics to replace name brand ones. Just a few but it's a start.
  5. #91. This one is not easy to talk about. I am having to love Ashley even though she is no longer in my son's life. It is also a sore subject which will teach me forgiveness and patience.

No comments: