Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My New Journal


Amber showed me her sweet journal last night!! I mean it was so nice, all leather bound, full size, with lined pages. Therefore, I did what any girlfriend would do and blurted out, "where did you get that?" I must have one for myself asap! I coveted her journal, for its beauty. Good old T*J* Maxx.
I mean I literally just blogged yesterday about needing a new notebook so that I could indeed begin putting down on paper how I learn to see the grace & goodness in everyday life.
I no longer want to wake to the discontent of life in my skin. It's a poor substitute for joy and being grateful for all of life's gifts...It's a really poor way to live, bogged down by anxiety, fear, self-hatred, neglect, complaining my way through another year. Here's to A Dare To Live Fully Right Where I am.




2 comments:

Tim Joe Comstock said...

Here's what Hemingway used.

http://www.moleskineus.com/moleskine-cahier-notebooks.html

AandJBonetti said...

Oh my goodness I am just now seeing this! haha :) So glad you have an awesome journal. Mine has helped me in so many ways..