Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where would I be?

So I often wonder where I would be without Jesus in my life. I mean, would I know what peace is, spiritually and emotionally speaking? Would I recognize contentment if I saw it? Would I have learned that all of the money and possessions and stuff this world has to offer could never bring me happiness? I don't think so. As a 46 year-old I might still be searching for these real but unseen values in life.

Religion is so not the answer. This photograph represents a gorgeous church in Savannah, Georgia. This church doesn't even hold the answers to life's big questions. A relationship with Jesus holds the answers. Simply put, He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. If you are wondering where to find some answers, look to Him...not a building, not his people, not your friends or family. Just look to Jesus. The answers will come if you ask.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you are back to blogging...you are tagged on mine!